Set up your Facebook fundraiser today
Try this new way to engage your network and support something you love!
If you’re looking for a way to support the National Hospice Foundation, Facebook fundraisers are a way to share your story and raise money for what matters to you. Donations are handled directly through Facebook. Here’s how:
- Go to your Facebook page, and on the top right corner, click the down arrow button. Scroll down to Create a Fundraiser and click on it.
- You will see three areas to support: a friend, a nonprofit, or yourself. Choose nonprofit.
- In the search bar, type in National Hospice and Palliative Care Organization.
- Specify how much you wish to raise and your deadline. Hit Next.
- Share a title and a short story about why you’re raising money to support National Hospice Foundation, the fundraising affiliate of NHPCO. Hit Next.
- Pick a cover photo for your fundraiser. Hit Create.
- Once you’ve finished setting up your fundraiser, be sure to share it with your network of friends on Facebook and ask them to contribute! Don’t be shy about asking – and keep your network updated on your progress.
Know that every dollar makes a difference! If you have any questions about setting up your fundraiser on Facebook, please contact us.