Please read the following information carefully before completing this application. If you have any questions, please reach out to NHF at firstname.lastname@example.org or 703-516-4928.
If a disaster has occurred in your area, you may apply for assistance
from NHF by filling out the following application form. Once the form
is received, it will be reviewed in a timely manner by the NHPCO
Emergency Response Team. Please note that if electronic communications
are not available, this application can be completed via mail, fax or
phone. Only NHPCO members are eligible to apply.
Examples of appropriate uses of funds include
- Distribution of gift cards to staff members
- Purchasing and distributing food, water, diapers, hygiene kits, etc. to staff members
- Funding transportation, housing and/or childcare for staff members
- Direct grants to staff members to assist with the personal loss not covered by insurance
- Spend up to $2,500 to purchase Personal Protective Equipment (PPE)
If your organization receives funding, you must prepare the Accounting Report and a one-page action report and return it to us within 60 days of the distribution of funds.
Therefore, it is important that your organization keep all receipts. If
gift cards and/or funds are distributed directly to staff, you must
keep detailed records on who received them and what the funds were spent
on. Signatures or other form of verification attesting to receipt of
funds/gift cards must be obtained. Any funds that were not used for
disaster relief and workforce support must be returned to NHF. Failure
to submit the Accounting Report will hinder any future requests for