Charitable Gift Annuity
Interested in making a gift and receiving income for life? A charitable gift annuity provides fixed payments to you (or up to two beneficiaries you select) for life - in exchange for your gift of cash or securities.
Eleanor Blayney describes leaving a legacy for hospice through the first Charitable Gift Annuity (CGA) to NHF
A charitable gift annuity may interest you, if you:
- Want to maintain or increase your income
- Want the security of fixed, dependable payments for life
- Want to save income taxes or capital gains taxes
- Would like income that may be partially tax-free
- Are at least 70 years of age and are considering a gift amount of at least $10,000 (or establishing a deferred annuity and would like to receive the first payment at age 70)
How to Receive Income for Life with a CGA
- You make an irrevocable gift of cash, securities, or other property to the National Hospice Foundation.
- In exchange, the National Hospice Foundation pays you a fixed amount each year for the rest of your life.
- When your gift annuity ends, its remaining principal passes to the National Hospice Foundation.
Benefits to You
- Save taxes
- Receive secure and predictable payments for life
- Enjoy tax-advantaged payments
- Gain the satisfaction of making a generous gift to the National Hospice Foundation
For a confidential conversation and personalized gift illustration, please contact our planned giving office.