Your gift will help us make a difference in the lives of patients and their families. As a national organization, we are able to fund programs and special initiatives that have a powerful impact on hospice and palliative care across the country.
Donate Electronically Now
How to Donate by Mail
Make a Monthly Gift
Make a Gift of Stock
Support Through Workplace Giving
Buy TisBest Charity Gift Cards
Make Plans for the Future - Gift and Estate Planning
Special programs to designate your support to include:
- Lighthouse of Hope Fund
- Caring Connections - Offering free resources to help individuals and families live with illness or grief and make informed decisions
- Campaign for the National Center for Care at the End of Life – Supporting the National Center, our permanent home
- Disaster Relief Fund – Sending emergency funds to hospices when the need arises
- FHSSA Fund – Building partnerships to enhance compassionate care in Africa
- Pediatrics – Providing resources to help children who need hospice and palliative care
- We Honor Veterans – Supporting the Veterans who have served our Nation as they face end of life
National Hospice Foundation, Inc. tax ID number (EIN) is 54-1586967.
NHPCO’s Combined Federal Campaign (CFC) # is 11241.
FHSSA’s CFC # is 11018.
We welcome the opportunity to discuss our giving societies.
If you have any questions about options for donating, please contact us at 703-516-4928 or firstname.lastname@example.org