There are many opportunities for you to support hospice at the local and national level.
- Make a donation
- Learn More About Workplace Giving Participate in the Combined Federal Campaign (CFC). NHPCO’s # is 11241
- Run/walk on behalf of NHF and your local hospice with our Run to Remember program
- Host an event on our behalf
- Attend and/or sponsor the NHF Gala, held each spring in Washington, D.C.
- Buy a TisBest Charity Gift Card.
- Learn about our partnership with Evercare Hospice & Palliative Care.
- Check out It’s About How You LIVE, a national consumer and community engagement campaign to help people make decisions about end-of-life care and services before a crisis.
- Volunteer with your local hospice
Hospice volunteers embody the true meaning of service and are inspirations to others. To find a hospice near you, call the NHPCO HelpLine at 800-658-8898 (Spanish 877-658-8896) or visit NHPCO’s Member Provider Directory. Simply enter your zip code or state and find hospices in your area.
- Network With Us
If you would like to discuss any of these options, please call 877-470-6472 or send an email to email@example.com. We welcome questions and offers of assistance.