There are many opportunities for you to support hospice at the local and national level.
- Make a donation
- Learn More About Workplace Giving Participate in the Combined Federal Campaign (CFC). NHPCO’s # is 11241
- Run/walk on behalf of NHF and your local hospice with our Run to Remember program
- Host an event on our behalf
- Attend and/or sponsor the NHF Gala, held each spring in Washington, D.C.
- Buy a TisBest Charity Gift Card.
- Learn about our partnership with Evercare Hospice & Palliative Care.
- Check out It’s About How You LIVE, a national consumer and community engagement campaign to help people make decisions about end-of-life care and services before a crisis.
Volunteer with your local hospice
Hospice volunteers embody the true meaning of service and are inspirations to others. To find a hospice near you, call the NHPCO HelpLine at 800-658-8898 (Spanish 877-658-8896) or visit NHPCO’s Member Provider Directory. Simply enter your zip code or state and find hospices in your area.
Network With Us
If you would like to discuss any of these options, please call 877-470-6472 or send an email to email@example.com. We welcome questions and offers of assistance.